Trippermap

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2

Today hasn't been the most exciting day of them all. We've been rehearsing all day, but the reason we are on this trip is because we're giving two performances while we're here. We also had to change hotels today because it was just part of the itinerary. However I am not a very happy camper seeing as I had to change the view of the Black Sea to a view of the parking lot. There are three of us who have this problem and the rest of the 30 in our group have ocean views. So I went to the front desk to ask if I could change and they were not pleased. I'm thinking I did not travel thousands of miles so I can look at a parking lot. They said "we'll see what we can do tomorrow", which is fine if I have to wait until then, but I just want a little more assurance than "we'll see"... I'm looking for a "as soon as something opens up we'll move you right over. Anyway off to the palace tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the hotel re-assignment has been a hassle but don't let it spoil your experience. I might suggest asking the person in your group who worked with the travel agency to make the reservations to talk to the hotel manager on your behalf if you don't get any results tomorrow. Always be nice, though. If they think you're mad, they're less likely to be helpful. Tell us about the beach and the Black Sea on your next post. I want to hear about them. Have fun! ejbonner

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries man just have fun...oh yea that's Jamaica, but it holds true there too. Enjoy and kep posting!

    ReplyDelete